Clockwork Gentleman Clockwork Gentleman

Hmm, reminds me of a game "Syberia 2" a bit.

Thought-provoking yet served without a single word, marvellous.

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

getting worser and worser...

First part was just epic.
Second too.
In third i couldn't recognize tetris theme in that remix.

And here... is not tetris anymore. Now is war-of-squares-which-tries-to-look-li ke-tetris-blocks. Anyway, is a great animation. but i don't think thet it still can be named "Tetris'd"

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Not bad, but...

...it should be better. First and second part was jutst awesome, full of action and parkour. And what we got here? Music, which is not similar to orginal tetris theme anymore. There is too many remix, too less tetris. This time i can't say that was awesome. this time that was ONLY good.

Bermuda Escape Bermuda Escape

For people saying it's a repost - No, it's a reupload. Mochiads died and made old games unplayable, so authors modify their old games and put them back up. Good work as always.

Hospital Trash Hospital Trash

Awww damn, never before not noticing one 0 was so painful, I'd hoard those ten milion in few minutes, but I thought hey, I have the one milion so why rush? And then big bad game over ;D

Guradamajack! Guradamajack!

This needs some randomly generated levels and infinite mode... Only thing that frustrated me was behaviour of the boxes. It would be really helpful if they clipped to the tiles more predictably. But maybe that's just the way it was meant to be. Great entertainer!

GuyUngerNL responds:

you're totally right about the boxes. it was made for a jam though so i wont change it anymore. and generated levels would be cool but i dont think itll work cause the levels are kind of like puzzles. i could make a bigger version with loads of levels though!